Snapchat trophies – what do the trophy case emoticons mean and how might I get them?
What are Snapchat trophies?
Trophies are given when a Snapchat client obtains unique accomplishments on the application, and they come as emoticons.
This can be from accomplishing a specific score, utilizing specific channels, sending inventive Snaps, or having your story posted on Live Story.
Your ‘Snapchat trophies’ will appear in your ‘trophy box’ as emoticons, which you can discover by tapping your profile symbol in the upper left of your screen.
You at that point select trophies and you ought to have the capacity to see the ones you have opened.
For instance, you can get the Ghost emoticon trophy if your Snapchat score hits 500,000; you are granted the Sun Face emoticon in the event that you send a snap with the temperature more than 100° F; and you will discover the Monster emoticon in your trophy box on the off chance that you send 1,000 Snaps utilizing the forward-looking camera (selfies).
What Snapchat trophies can you get?
The official list of Snapchat trophies isn’t released by the company and is supposed to be a secret.
Trophies are added to the mix now and then, but here is a list of the complete 2017 list:
- One finger pointing up: Snap sent with one filter
- Two fingers doing the peace sign: Snap sent using two filters
- Baby: Your Snapchat score has hit 10
- Gold star: Your Snapchat score has reached 100
- Sparkles / Three Stars: Your Snapchat score hit 1,000
- Red fireworks: Your Snapchat score is between 50,000 and 100,000
- Rocket: Your Snapchat score is over 100,000
- Snowflake: You’ve sent a Snap with the temperature below freezing
- Sun face: You’ve sent a Snap when the temperature has been above 37C or 100F
- Videotape: You’ve sent a video Snap
- Old school camera: You’ve sent 50 video Snaps
Therefore, you can get many like these above for doing this you have to do some tasks. As specified in front of each emoji. Either you should do these tasks or even try to help others also.