Pakistani Pop Star Meesha Shafi Says Ali Zafar Harassed Her
The latest headline which broke the Social Media yesterday. When Coke Studio Singer Meesha Shafi Tweets about the Sexual Harassment done by the Famous Celebrity Singer Ali Zafar. She was all over the social Media within Few Hours. She accused Ali Zafar for sexual Harassment and writes a Tweet and shown a note in which she describe about the Sexual Harassment done by their co stars and Co workers. She tweeted:- Sharing this because I believe that by speaking out about my own experience of sexual harassment, I will break the culture of silence that permeates through our society. It is not easy to speak out.. but it is harder to stay silent. My conscience will not allow it anymore and she posted a photo in which she wrote. Here Read More Meesha Shafi Says Ali Zafar Harassed Her.
She said being a public Figure and a Mother she has taken a big step as she taking this situation to Social Media and asking for people help and awaring people to stay away from such situations. She said about her career and family and said pointing on Ali Zafar that these things never happened to her before coming to this industry or while asking for Work this happened to an Empowered and accomplish Women. She further said that she was subjected more than one time by Ali to the sexual harassment and Physical nature at the hands of a Colleague.
Where on the other side Ali Zafar Denied this allegation and said As a Husband and a Father of two who always stood for the right thing and was always there for the friends co workers and family member how can she just said that. He said she is just making false allegation. Ali said he will take this matter to the court of law and to address this professionally and rightly.
Pakistani Celebrity take the social media like a storm they are giving their opinion and taking side of both some are being partial and some are being there for their friend. We will tell you what they have to say about this Situation.
What Pakistani Celebrities have to say about this Sexual Harassment Allegation On Ali Zafar
Some Big Names Stod for this and shared their thought on Social Media
- Mahira Khan:- She said The sick mentality of those commenting on an issue as serious as sexual harassment as casually as they are just shows where the root of this problem exists – in our minds. We will continue to breed harassers for as long as we continue to desensitize this issue.
- Hamza Ali Abbasi:- He is know for his conservation views and remarks he tweeted three time and make his point clear he said in First Tweet:- Random thought: With this entire #MeToo global epidemic on the rise, I am beginning to realise that ISLAM was right all along when it ordains gap between the 2 genders. So called modernism has brought us to a point where the line between flirting & harassment is insanely blurred. The he come up with the second tweet in which he said : FOR EXAMPLE: The man flirts, the woman doesn’t tell him she is feeling uncomfortable, maybe he is in a position of power or other reasons, the man takes it as consent, the woman years later comes out saying she got harassed & the guy keeps thinking he just flirted with consent!. He had a complete conversation with people while discussing his points over it.
- Armeena Khan:- Ok! so let’s not judge till all goes through the courts. However, I am horrified at the personal attacks against #Meesha based on her occupation and gender. “These actresses and singers dress inappropriately so they deserve it.” WHAT?! What a bunch of degenerates! Yuck! and in the next tweet she said I’m not saying that she’s wrong and he’s right or that he’s wrong and she’s right; that’s for the courts to decide BUT the reaction from some ppl has been utterly disgraceful. This culture of shame is what leads to rape and little girls being killed. What a sordid affair. #Sad
- Fakh Re Alam:- Idiots who are thinking I am by any means dismissing allegations or taking sides need to know I am in shock & I find no amusement in this situation. But cuz I know both @AliZafarsays & @itsmeeshashafi I am just hoping this is a bad misunderstanding & if true must be consequential
- Osman Khali Butt:– A woman breaks her silence about abuse, withstands character assassination & further abuse on social media, her story turns into memes & tone-deaf jokes that trivialize the issue, she fears ostracization – but suuuuure, she did it for the cheap publicity.
- Waqar Zaka:- Jab tak larki ko acha lagta hai , “its healthy flirt”, jab larki ka mood na ho tu “sexual harassment”. Larki num mangay tu “its just for fun” , Larka num mangay tu “its Tharkipan”. If it’s not a publicity stunt tu phelay Court mei file karti Madam, Social media kyun?