Forbes magazine has published its list of “The World’s Most Powerful People 2018” and Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa was appointed inside. The world-renowned magazine acknowledged Bajwa’s attempts for bettering the flames in Pakistan rather than interfering in the government’s matters.
The listing comprises 75 of most influential individuals chosen from more than 7 billion people on earth. Forbes integrated after four variables to rank the Most Powerful people in the World;
- The Amount of people the Individual has power over
- The resources they control,
- Their influence in spheres
- How knowingly they wield their power to change the planet
The Chief of Army Staff of Pakistan stands in the place on the listing. This is exactly what Forbes wrote about General Bajwa;
Javed Bajwa joins the world’s most powerful at a time when the rift between India and Pakistan is improving, partly thanks to his efforts. Although the president is his boss on paper, Pakistan’s Chief of Army Staff is de facto the most powerful person in the nuclear-armed state. Two years into his tenure as the head of the world’s sixth-largest army, Bajwa has established himself as a mediator and proponent of democracy.
The Top 10
China’s president Xi Jinping is the planet’s strongest person according to Forbes. The Chinese president dethroned Russia’s Vladimir Putin to clinch the number one place. A surprise (or not) however, the United States of America’s president Donald Trump stands at number 3 supporting America’s bitter rival Vladimir Putin.
Here are the top 10 most powerful persons in the world
- Xi Jinping (China).
- Vladimir Putin (Russia).
- Donald Trump (United States of America).
- Angela Merkel (Germany).
- Jeff Bezos (Amazon, America).
- Pope Francis (Roman Catholic Church).
- Bill Gates (Microsoft, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, America).
- Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud (Saudi Arabia).
- Narendra Modi (India).
- Larry Page (Alphabet, America)
The social media giant’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg stands at number 13 on the listing.
You can view the complete list by clicking on this link.