Here is how to Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 using Electra IPA and Cydia Impactor.
In my previous article, I have shared much about Electra Jailbreak. Let me summarize the all here in few lines first. So Coolstar have released Electra jailbreak for iOS 11.2 – iOS 11.3.1 running devices. If you are one, who was waiting for the Jailbreak then your wait is over.
Many of us are now waiting for the tutorials on how to Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 using Electra. So I am making this tutorial because all you people need to know about the right method to Jailbreak your device. Because, there are still a lot of issue available in the replies.
I have tested different methods and sharing one of the great method with your guy’s. So please consider this important. If you will try at your own way then may you will lose the Jailbroken version.
Like previously, here are some recommendations for you. Follow them all before applying the Jailbreak attempt.
- Disable, Passcode, Touch ID or Face ID on your device.
- Turn off Find My iPhone if you are using iCloud.
- Make a complete backup of your device using iTunes.
- Make sure your device have more then 50% battery available.
Now let’s proceed towards the step-by-step guide and Jailbreak your device.
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 Using Electra IPA
Now, you are going to Jailbreak your device at your own risk. In case of any damage to your device software will not declare us responsible. We are just trying to help iOS community with what they want.
- At the very first download Electra Jailbreak Tool IPA.
- Also, download Cydia Impactor for windows, Mac or Linux. Extract Impactor on your PC and Open it.
- Connect your device with Impactor using Lightening to USB Wire.
- Now hold and drag the downloaded Electra Jailbreak IPA file into Impactor. Input your Apple ID and Password when impactor will ask.
- Take a cup of tea and sit back, your app is under installation process.
- When you see your application on your phone, disconnect it. Now go to Settings > General > Profiles > Trust and Verify your application.
- Go back and Open Electra Application on your device.
- Click Jailbreak button and BOOM.
You may see your device booting again and again. It’s simple just wait for the exploitation to be done on your device. But, if you see too much boot loop please try hard boot on your device.
That’s All for today. If you have any questions let me know in the comment box below.
Do you like this tutorial? Share it because sharing is caring.