Hasan Ali (born 2 July 1994) is a Pakistani cricketer. He made his first-class debut for Sialkot in October 2013. He made his international debut for Pakistan in August 2016 in a One Day International (ODI) match. The following summer, he was named in Pakistan’s squad for the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy. Pakistan went on to win the tournament with Ali named player of the series after taking thirteen wickets. He became the quickest bowler for Pakistan to take 50 wickets in ODIs.
- 1 Hasan Ali Biography, Records, Career, Height, Age & Life details:
- 2 Early life:
- 3 Hasan Ali Biography | Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Career, Records, & More:
- 3.1 Hasan Ali Biography Physical Stat & More:
- 3.2 Hasan Ali Career History:
- 3.3 Career Statistics
- 126.96.36.199 Competitions
- 188.8.131.52 Test
- 184.108.40.206 ODI
- 220.127.116.11 T20I
- 18.104.22.168 Matches
- 22.214.171.124 Run scores
- 126.96.36.199 Batting Average
- 188.8.131.52 100s/50s
- 184.108.40.206 Top Scores
- 220.127.116.11 Balls Bowled
- 18.104.22.168 Wickets
- 22.214.171.124 Bowling average
- 126.96.36.199 5 wickets in innings
- 188.8.131.52 10 wickets in a match
- 184.108.40.206 Best bowling
- 220.127.116.11 Catches/Stumps
- 4 International career:
- 5 PSL career:
- 6 Conclusion:
Hasan Ali Biography, Records, Career, Height, Age & Life details:
In August 2018, he was one of the thirty-three players to be awarded a central contract for the 2018–19 season by the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).
Hasan Ali is a son of Abdul Aziz, whom Hasan considers a source of inspiration. His family encouraged him to play cricket from an early age. Two local cricketers, one of whom happens to share the same name as Ata-ur-Rehman, are his childhood coaches and he considers Ata-ur-Rehman his mentor.
Hasan Ali Biography | Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Career, Records, & More:
Biography, height, weight, age and some details about Hasan Ali life is mentioned here:
- Hasan Ali
- Pakistani Cricketer (Right arm Fast, Bowler)
Hasan Ali Biography Physical Stat & More:
- ” meters- (1.88 m)
- ” Feet Inches- (6 ft 2)
You have read above Hasan Ali Biography now, read below his Cricket Career.
Hasan Ali Career History:
- Test: 10 May 2017 vs West Indies
- ODI: 18 August 2016 vs Ireland
- T20: 7 September 2016 vs England
- #32 (Pakistan)
- Peshawar Zalmi
- .St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots
- Comilla Victorians
- Right Handed
- Right-arm off break
Nature on Field:
5 wickets in innings
10 wickets in a match
In August 2016, Ali was added to Pakistan’s One Day International (ODI) squad for their series against England and Ireland. He made his ODI debut for Pakistan against Ireland on 18 August 2016. He made his Twenty20 International debut for Pakistan against England on 7 September 2016.
Ali took his first five-wicket haul in ODIs against Australia on 22 January 2017.
In April 2017, Ali was added to Pakistan’s Test squad for their series against the West Indies. He made his Test debut for Pakistan in the third Test against the West Indies on 10 May 2017.
In June 2017, Ali was named in Pakistan’s squad for the 2017 ICC Champions Trophy. Pakistan won the tournament for the first time, beating arch-rivals India by 180 runs. Ali named as the player of the tournament after taking 13 wickets, and also won the Golden Ball. With 13 wickets, Ali became the joint leading wicket-taker in any Champions Trophy tournament, along with Jerome Taylor.
In October 2017, against Sri Lanka, he became the fastest bowler for Pakistan to take 50 wickets in ODIs in terms of the number of matches played. The same month, he moved to the top of the International Cricket Council’s ODI rankings for bowlers, taking 426 days from the debut, the third-fastest of all time.
In 2017, he took the most wickets in ODIs by any bowler, with 45 dismissals and was named the Pakistan Cricket Board’s Emerging Player of the Year. He finished 2017 as the top-ranked fast bowler in the ICC Player Rankings in ODI cricket. The ICC also named him as the Emerging Cricketer of the Year.
Hasan Ali was recruited for the emerging category by Peshawar Zalmi. He made his debut against Karachi Kings in the first edition of the Pakistan Super League. Hasan was retained by Zalmi in the player draft for the 2017 Pakistan Super League. He finished as the team’s second-highest wicket-taker with 12 wickets from 11 matches.
Date of Birth:
- 02 July 1994
Age (as in 2018):
- .Mandi Bahauddin, Punjab, Pakistan.
Above you have read about the Hasan Ali Biography, Hasan Ali Career his cricket history, Hasan Ali records. and much more bellow is its conclusion.
- Hasan Ali – A star in the making. That’s the tag he has earned for himself.
- He has a great ability to surprise any batsman with his pace and is pretty clever at deceiving anyone with his subtleness.
- His career is still in its earlier stage but his performances have earned accolades from experts around the globe.
- Hasan’s attitude on the field is quite impressive as he belongs to one of those breeds which just relents to give up and has a never-say-die attitude.
- The pacer hailing from Punjab has made his mark on the bigger stage.
- He bowled exceptionally well in his first ICC mega event where he was the leading wicket-taker for picking 13 wickets and was the tormentor-in-chief for Pakistan in the Champions trophy, 2017.
- He has done some amazing things. In his first 30 games, Hasan Ali already picked up three five-wicket hauls and a four-for. His best overseas performance came in Sydney where he picked up a five-wicket haul which includes the likes of David Warner, Steven Smith, and Glenn Maxwell. After proving his mettle in the limited versions of cricket, he will be keen to leave his mark in Test cricket.