Ramadan is considered one of the holiest and awaited months in Islamic festivals. This month is almost 29 or 30 days festival when Muslims all over the world do fasting. This holy month ends with sweet Eid or Eid al Fitr.
- May this holy month (Ramadan Kareem), Be a month full of blessings, joy, forgiveness, and Happiness, Happy Ramadan!
- Welcome the month Holy month, Ramadan with the heart filled with love, harmony, and happiness. May Allah protect, forgive and guide you.
- May the spirit of Ramazan Kareem brighten the world and show us the way of peace, unity and harmony, Happy Ramadan Kareem.
- It is the month in which Allah opens the doors of Paradise and closes the door of hell, and the devils are chained. May Allah forgive, protect and bless you, your family and your friends.
- As the holy month of Ramadan begins, may crescent-shaped moon light up your way toward edification and may Allah favour you with harmony and grace. Wishing you a Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- I wish in this Holy month, you are gifted with gifts of Allah and many cherished moments of euphoria! Happy Ramadan Mubarak!
- May this month of blessing (Ramadan) remove the sadness and misery from of your and your parent’s life. Happy Ramadan Wishes!
- That time of the year has come in which you can get rid of your sins and can get Paradise. May Allah forgive and bless us. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- I wish you, Allah Almighty protected and blessed you, your family and your friends. He is the only saviour. Happy Ramadan Mubarak.
- As you fast and offer prayers in this Holy month to Allah, may you find your peace and happiness? Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- As the month of Ramadan begins, talk politely, treat others generously, walk humbly and pray honestly. May Allah bless you and your family. Happy Ramadan!
- Whenever you feel lonely, depressed and hopeless, remember that God is with always you. He will never leave you alone. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Your faithful prayers, your devotion, your belief in Allah, will make you a better human to serve this community with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
Follow us on Twitter