Download iOS 11.4 Beta Without Dev Account [Free]
Here is all you need to know about iOS 11.4 Beta. Also, download iOS 11.4 Beta Free directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
Alright, WWDC 2018 is almost here. According to Apple, World’s Wide Developers Conference is going to held at the McEnery Conventional Centre on June 4. Before the event we hope Apple gonna release the last beta of iOS 11.4 with bug fixes and more.
In the WWDC 2018, Apple will talk about iOS 12, iPhone SE 2 maybe and some new environmental changes they are going to made for the company.
Also Check: iOS 12 Concept, Rumours, Release Date & More
However, Apple is going to release iOS 11.4 for public right after the event. Hopefully, it will fix all the devices battery problems and much more.
So, right now we have iOS 11.4 Beta available for developers. However, now you can also download iOS 11.4 Beta free without dev account.
At the moment, I am using iOS 11.4 Beta on my device for testing purposes and to be honest, it no more laggy or slow on my phone.
Should You Try iOS 11.4 Beta Free?
Thus it’s a beta version so there are some pre cautions you need to know. Just take a look at them all.
- Do not try Beta Version on your personal device. It’s a beta and it may contain bugs and also may reduce the device performance.
- Only try this, on a separate device for testing purposes only.
- Make sure to make a complete backup of your device before the update.
However, if you found bugs, you should contact Apple and submit to the developers using the Apple Contact Support. It will help in making the final release a stable one.
How to Install iOS 11.4 Beta Free Without Dev Account?
Now if you are ready to install this beta on your device, please do the following steps for safety measures.
- Turn off Find My iPhone so you can easily activate your iPhone after the beta installation.
- Turn off Passcode, TouchID & FaceID if you have activated on your device.
- Also, do not forget to make a complete backup of you device using iTunes or iCloud.
When you are done with every single pre-cautions and tips mentioned above, follow the installation procedure and we are done.
- At the very first, connect your device with a WIFI connection.
- Now using safari go to this link. Hit the install button when a pop-up appears.
- Again, you have to hit the install button to agree with terms and conditions. Also, enter the passcode if you still have enabled on your device.
- You need to hit the install button again because there are some policies and agreements.
- When you completely install the profile on your device, hit RESTART button.
- After the restart, just head over to Settings > General.
- Navigate to Software Update and check for the iOS 11.4 beta update on your device.
- Just Download and Install the update on your device and test the beta.
That’s all for today. If you have any questions and problem, ask me in the comment box. I will reply you ASAP for me.
Also Check: iPhone SE 2 Concept, Rumours, Release Date and More
Now it’s you turn to find some bug and report them to Apple. If you need help for this please visit iOS Environment and ask me about this.
For more quick updates, tutorials, news and more please visit us again. Also, like our Facebook Page for more.