Article Submission Guidelines:
* Read all the guidelines. It is important. A lot of people don’t read the guidelines.
1. The minimum word count of an article should not be less than 300 words.
2. Don’t forget the images. Images are important because they create a vivid experience for the readers.
3. Do not send watermarked images.
4. Send in your images at firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: We have the right to change them). Include the source of every image.
5. Don’t forget to add punctuation marks.
6. Content should be original and not plagiarized.
7. Don’t forget to review your work in the end – This will just help our editors save time and publish your articles at their earliest.
8. If you approve of the guidelines, then write away!