- The opinion expressed through every single article is solely belong to writer’s personal opinions. It does not necessarily reflects and represent views and thoughts of Deikhoo.com.
- The disclaimer encapsulates all online content associated with deikhoo.com including website, Facebook group/pages, Instagram, Twitter or any social media account working under the banner of deikhoo.com.
- The content published on all forums of deikho.com is solely for information and entertainment purpose. It doesn’t intend to hurt or ruin the sentiments nor biased to any single individual, gender, society nation, religion or school of thought.
- All the content published on deikhoo.com and its social forums is for the open minded and unbiased people who don’t take anything personal or to their heart and have good sense of humor. It is prepared by keeping the mature audience in focus who believe in diversity and take it the way it is.
- com encourages the people to voice their opinion and write on any topic they want to, without applying any kind of restrictions. They practice ‘Artist Rights’ to express their opinion and thoughts. Deikhoo.com forum is wide open to write on any reality based, controversial, social issues, as well as the fiction with utmost creativity in all possible shapes and forms. By having the freedom of expression intact, writers are not restricted to use harsh, ridicules and other forms of expressions to put across their point of views.
- In this regard, deikhoo.com is following the philosophy of Evelyn Beatirice Hall in which he said, “I don’t agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.”
- We strongly recommend you not to view any content on the website or its social pages unless you are completely convinced or you think it is not offensive.
- com is working on the agenda to provide a platform to everyone to voice their thought and views and become more respectful and tolerant to the others opinion and society and we will not be going to stop. We discourage the people having lopsided views, by keeping the reality in mind that everyone can’t have the tendency and open-mindedness to become part of such transformation to respect, tolerate and appreciate difference of opinion.
- After stating the warning in very loud and clear words, if anybody still intend to visit the website, it will be completely taken as his/her own deed. Deikhoo.com and any of its media pages can’t be held responsible for any emotional, social, physical, psychological or any other form that may emerge in result by any means.
- com is not taking the ownership of the images and videos uploaded on the site or any of its media pages. As majority of them are out-sourced or crowd-sourced.
- Being one of the leading and most inspiring content based platform, deikhoo.com reserves all the rights to take legal action against the websites/ pages/ forums/ social media profiles or individuals that publish copy or use the content of deikhoo.com or any of its media pages without prior permission.
- We have a specific section to air your thoughts by using deikhoo.com platform namely “Talk of the Town”. The articles published under that category are sent by our contributors like you. We neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of any facts stated in these articles. Therefore, we are not liable for any false, inaccurate, inappropriate, incomplete or tempered information presented on the website under the mentioned category.